New Sales Representative
March 19, 2015
Meyersdale, PA - Jon Knepp of Bunkum Fire & Safety has joined the 4 Guys sales team and has given 4 Guys the opportunity to serve the state of Indiana.
Jon has been a member of the Madison Township Volunteer Fire Department for five years where he currently serves as the secretary. He is a great addition to the 4 Guys sales team because Jon has such a strong passion to help fire departments get the apparatus that best suits their needs while keeping within their budgets. In Knepp's spare time, he enjoys golfing, hunting, farming, and spending time with his family. Jon is excited to be given the opportunity to represent one of the industry's leaders. We here at 4 Guys are also excited about being able to expand our area of sales and look forward to having a great long lasting relationship with Jon.
To contact Jon Knepp of Bunkum Fire & Safety please call (812)-698-3619 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 Guys Promotes New Production Manager
January 23, 2015
Meyersdale, PA - 4 Guys Fire Trucks is pleased to announce that Mike Lane has been appointed as the new Production Manager.
Mike started out building the truck bodies and then became an electrician and has been in the shop at 4 Guys for 30 years. "It is great to have a long time employee like Mike move up and do such a great job" said General Manager Mark Albright. "Being a part of 4 Guys for so many years has given Mike the knowledge to be able to exceed the expectations of his position". Here at 4 Guys, we all look forward to having Mike as the Production Manager for many years to come.
In his spare time, Mike is an avid hunter and likes to spend time with his family.
Mike can be reached by phone at (814) 634-8373, or by email at email@example.com.
4 Guys Open House a Success
Firefighters from around the region survey a variety of displays from the fire service industry at Friday's Open House
October 7, 2013
Vendors from Code 3, Whelen, Fire Research, Hale,
Waterous, Darley, Spartan Chassis, Akron Brass, Elkhart Brass, Innovative Controls, Harrison Generators, R-O-M Corporation, United Plastic Fabricating, Pro Poly, Will-Burt, Zico, Kochek, Tri-County Motors, and OnSpot met with visitors and discussed appartus components and technological advances in the fire apparatus industry.A variety of recently delivered trucks were on display, and office and manufacturing workers from 4 Guys were on hand all day to discuss our products and answer questions. Salesmen and dealers from around the country also met with customers to discuss future apparatus purchases. Tri-County Motors, our local International truck dealer, provided hamburgers and hot dogs, and Pappy D's catering served pulled pork and a variety of picnic food. Anyone who missed our Open House is invited to call (814) 634-8373 between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, to schedule a tour of our plant.
Meyersdale, PA - Over 200 guests attended 4 Guys Fire Trucks Open House on Friday, October 4, 2013. Guests included firefighters from Pennsylvania, Maryland and West Virginia. We were also pleased to welcome Pennsylvania State Fire Commissioner Ed Mann, County Commissioner John Vatavuk and Gary DuFour, Executive Director of the Somerset County Econmic Development Council.
Jeff Williams (left) of State Senator Richard Kasunic's office, presents a special Senate Resolution congratulations to 4 Guys General Manager Mark Albright. (Click here to read the full text of the resolution!)
Pennsylvania Fire Commissioner Ed Mann (Right) poses with Truck Foreman Warren Ginter of Jennerstown Fire Department in front of Jennerstown's 4 Guys Fire Truck.
2013 Sales Meeting Held
General Manager Mark Albright addresses the group of salesmen and dealers at the sales meeting on Saturday.
October 7, 2013
"The sales meeting is a great opportunity for us," said Sales Manager Fred Meyers. "It gives us a chance to update our salesmen and dealers on changes and improvements we've made in our trucks, and new options that have become available. It also gives them a chance to share their feedback, based on what they're seeing out in the field."
Gary Bear, Panel Department Head, Bob Faidely, Electrical Department Head, and Bob Sines, Finish Department Head, spoke about changes and best practices in each of their areas of expertise. They also answered questions from the sales force. General Manager Mark Albright, Sales Manger Fred Meyers, and engineers Bill Scherer and Pat Debroisse also spoke and took questions. Brainstorming and sharing of ideas were key elements in the meeting.
"The annual sales meeting is an important communications tool for our company," said General Manager Mark Albright. "Of course we communicate with our sales force by phone and email every day, and we see them when they come to the factory with thier customers, but this meeting is our one chance to get everybody in one room; to get them talking with each other and sharing ideas. That personal contact is tremendously valuable. "
Meyersdale, PA - Four Guys Fire Trucks held our annual sales meeting on Satuday, October 5, 2013. Dealers and Salesmen from around the country, as well as 4 Guys office staff and production department heads attended.
Salesmen who attended our Sales meeting included:
Unable to attend the Sales Meeting:
- BEN EZZELL Representing Carolina CAT - Selling 4 Guys in South Carolina and parts of North Carolina
- MARK ASWAD Owner of Firehouse Apparatus and Equipment - Selling 4 Guys in New York and parts of Northern Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- RON VEZZANI 4 Guys Factory Sales Representative - Selling 4 Guys in Southwestern Pennsylvania and parts of West Virginia
- FRED MEYERS 4 Guys Sales Manager
- CHRIS CASTLE Salesman for Firehouse Apparatus and Equipment
- PETE AMOS Salesman for Firehouse Apparatus and Equipment
- ERIC FRANSEN Salesman for Firehouse Apparatus and Equipment
- DOUG CALLAN Owner of Cove Creek Fire Trucks - Selling 4 Guys in Tennessee and parts of Kentucky and North Carolina
- ADAM CORBITT Selling 4 Guys in Parts of West Virginia
- DICK CORBITT Selling 4 Guys in Southern Ohion and parts of West Virginia
- BOB PURSEL Owner of Commonwealth Fire Equipment - Representing 4 Guys in Virginia, Eastern Maryland and Eastern Pennsylvania
- MIKE JONES Salesman for Commonwealth Equipment
- KEN FLYNN Owner of Flynn's Emergency Products - Selling 4 Guys in New Jersey
- FRANK RICCOBONO Salesman for Firehouse Apparatus and Equipment
- DOUG WICKS Salesman for Firehouse Apparatus and Equipment
- WAYNE STEVENS Salesman for Firehouse Apparatus and Equipment
- RICK IRWIN 4 Guys Factory Sales Representative
- JON CARES Owner of Granite Fire Apparatus - Selling 4 Guys in the New England states
- BUTCH HACKENBERG Salesman for Commonwealth Fire Equipment
- CRAIG FRANSEN Salesman for Firehouse Apparatus
This article about 4 Guys Fire Trucks appears in the Spring 2012 issue of Management Today Magazine!
Click to read
the full article.
Although the company has grown significantly larger than its name suggests, 4 Guys Fire Trucks maintains a close-knit atmosphere that helps retain a knowledgable and experienced workforce. According to General Manager Mark Albright...